Friday, September 18, 2009

Little Visitor

Yesterday when Michael came home
from work he noticed ab tiny
squirrel walking back and
forth in front of the front door.
he called me to come out and the
little squirrel walked out to the
grass to see Michael.
He scooped it up and we called
our BIL as he is the squirrel
expert.
Got details what to get to feed it
and off I went to the grocery store.
We made a little nursery
out of an amazon box.
It seems to be eating well and
I have been feeding it every 3 1/2 hours
during the daytime.
Good news is our BIL Jimmy and
my sister Dotty are on their way
today to pick it up and take it
back with them.
They have lots of experience
raising baby squirrels.
Once they arrive my BIL
can tell the gender and
can select a name.
We have been bouncing back
lots of names this morning.
Stay tuned.


No comments: