Thursday, February 12, 2009

BLUEBIRDS


Here is my autumn wallhanging in progress to hang on the star hanger in the quilt room. The leaves were traced from real leaves that I collected last autumn. I added a bluebird. The second photo is of our bluebird house. Our neighbors spotted a couple of blue birds checking out the bluebird house recently. Not sure if they decided to move in. We heard that the male will build the nest and if the female doesn't like it then they will find someone else to live. Then you have to clean out the house so maybe another couple might decide they like it.
It would be so cool to have our own bluebirds on the property.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of using real leaves from Hunter Knob for your patterns. I hope a nice bluebird couple moves into the new home you provided for them this spring.