Monday, August 24, 2009

Quilters Bell Necklace

Several years ago I purchased this special
quilters bell necklace. I wore it recently while visiting the grandsons and they enjoyed the little jingle the bell made.
Indeed it is a special piece of jewlery.
With the flash on the camera I wasn't able to get a very good photo but you can get the general idea how it looks.
I looked online and they are still for sale.
I don't think I paid the price that is listed now.
Website:www.ppnq.com
Quilters Bell Necklace
the shop is Painted Pony'n Quilts in Texas.
You can see a better photo at the website.
One side is a star block and the other side the heart and hand block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a charming necklace with a sweet little sound. I came this " close to buying one myself. Maybe someday when I think I’ve earned or need a treat I’ll remember this necklace.