Saturday, March 7, 2009

40th Anniversary

We are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this weekend March 8th, 2009.
After dinner we opened gifts.
Michael liked his gifts of 2 DVD sets and the new Eagles CD and best of all The book I wrote for him about the first two years we met.
Titled ONCE UPON A TIME A LOVE STORY.
He surprised me with the new KINDLE 2......
pretty amazing device.
We already downloaded my first book.
zip zap.......The most interesting thing as I was opening the kindle 2 on the pull tab was the words ONCE UPON A TIME........
How special is that.
We also opened a awesome bottle of French Bordeaux white wine.
Tomorrow we will take a drive in the Miata to
the state park in Homosassa springs. It's supposed to be a top down day.







1 comment:

Ginger Quilter said...

Happy Anniversary Bet and Michael!
I hope you both enjoy your gifts and your day.

Lyn and Bruce