Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First week of January 2009


Well, here are the Ladies Dancing for the 12 days quilt. I am happy with how they look. The ribbons will be attached after it is quilted.
But they do add a nice touch.
NOW to get busy on the main block with the pear tree.
My goal of finishing this quilt for Christmas is getting closer.


I did some after Christmas shopping at Kohl's on Sunday afternoon just brousing from department to department. I found this awesome leaf table runner. It is made of corduroy fabric and the leaf veins are quilted. It's really neat and will be be nice to use on the island at Hunter Knob.
I used a Christmas table runner there and really liked how it looked.
This one was 80% off. GOOD SALE.

2 comments:

Quiltsy said...

The table runner seems just the right size and unique - I like it! Michael waited hours for it! Ha!

Quiltsy said...

I thought the ribbons were a nice touch to the angels. And I like the fact that one angel has red hair.