Thursday, November 20, 2008

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

I have decorated part of the mantel. Still need some candles.
And the stocking were HUNG by the chimney with care.
Notice these are the stockings and holders I bought last January at Joann's for 90% off.


These next photos are of the stairs. My first experience decorating stairs and I am pleased with the results.
I enjoyed making the floral decorations. I wanted them to have an old fashion basic look.
Now I need to finish the 12 days of Christmas quilt to hang. It is a UFO or WIP from a while back.
Maybe I will do it for next Christmas?


The idea for the lighted Garland is from my sister. THANKS DOTTY.




Close up of the floral pieces.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are beautiful, as is the house! The entire place looks warm and inviting.